Why Now? Why Me?
I often think about how my life is,
And just how it used to be.
I think about the good time I've had,
And the things that made me happy.
I wonder why everything seemed to slip,
Right though my own hand.
What was it that happened to me,
Why now nothing is all I understand.
Why can't I find the things,
That used to bring me such pleasure.
Why now is everything so different,
With just a pain scale for a measure.
What was it that went wrong,
What brought me to this place.
What made me hate my life,
Seeing only suffering and disgrace.
What time did I say,
"I can't be happy anymore."
When did I lose all the peace,
That I held onto so tightly before.
Why me, what did I do wrong,
To feel the way I do right now.
Losing all hope and faith,
I can't even remember how.
Will it ever come back to me,
Or will I simply die this way,
Why do I have to feel so sad all the time,
Will all these fears and pains always stay?
No comments:
Post a Comment