Saturday, June 2, 2012

"What Am I Looking For"
Sometimes I can get lost,
I don't have to be anywhere.
I just sit in my room,
Wondering why life seems so unfair.
Sometimes I just sit and pray,
But I wondering if there is anyone on the other side.
My only choice is to talk to myself,
In whom else would I confide?
I tell myself it is okay to cry all the time,
Or at least that is what I say.
When I know that my tears,
Won't fade or ever go away.
Sometimes I like to be alone,
Only because there is no one there.
I often think about hurting myself,
Would anyone honestly care?
I can't see any happiness today might bring,
Because yesterday's sadness is still locked in my head.
I think about the stupid things I have done,
All the completely dumb things I have said.
There are times I don't even feel the pain,
My brain has gone completely numb.
Maybe I am just imagining things,
Why do I think I am so dumb?
I don't know if there is any room left,
Anywhere for me to go anymore.
I don't even know where to look,
When I don't even know what I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment