Monday, June 4, 2012

"Who Am I"
There are many things in this life,
I will probably never figure out.
Many things I believe in.
Some real to me, others that I doubt.
There are many people,
That I will never trust.
Why can't I figure out,
All the things that I must.
I can't seem to find "the way",
To be happy instead of sad.
Why can't I find the way,
To move on from what has been had.
Why can't I see the happiness,
Perhaps locked up deep inside.
Why can't I let it free,
What is there left to hide.
Why must all the things that make me smile,
Go away so very fast.
Why must I sit and cry,
Constantly thinking about the past.
Why must I hurt with so much emotion,
I can't take much more.
Why is it so hard to move on,
Just get up and open the door.
Why is it so difficult,
To answer, Why?
Why is it so hard to find,
Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment